Các biểu đồ yêu cầu cấu trúc so sánh như Biểu đồ đường, biểu đồ cột, biểu đồ tròn, bảng chiếm hơn nửa các dạng của Writing Task 1. Nói đến đây thì các bạn đã hiểu rõ tầm quan trọng của việc dùng đúng và hay các cấu trúc so sánh rồi đúng không? Hãy cùng cầm bút lên ghi chép lại để thực hành các bạn nhé.
- 1 I. Các Dạng Cấu Trúc So Sánh
- 1.1 Cấu trúc so sánh trong một câu
- 1.2 Cấu trúc so sánh giữa các câu
- 1.3 Cấu trúc so sánh hơn
- 1.4 Những cấu trúc so sánh hay
I. Các Dạng Cấu Trúc So Sánh
Cấu trúc so sánh trong một câu
- General Motors spent more time producing a vehicle than Toyota, at 3 hours and 2 hours in turn/ respectively.
- While Monster Hits Record sold 230 CDs in 1990, Crooners plc sold 255
- 100 couples chose the name James in 2000, whereas/while just 20 couples opted for the name Peter
- Monster Hits Records sold 230 CDs in 1990, as opposed to Crooners plc who sold 225
- 100 couples chose the name James in 2000, compared to just 20 couples who opted for the name Peter
Cấu trúc so sánh giữa các câu
- The number of car users declined to 3 million in 2000. Meanwhile, / In contrast, / However, the figure for train passengers increased significantly to 7 million.
- It is clear that more households in America used gas for cooking. Likewise/ similarly, gas became more popular among families in Finland
Cấu trúc so sánh hơn
Cấu trúc so sánh hơn của tính từ
- The turnover generated from cinema tickets is distinctly greater than that of food and drinks
- Electronic products is (2 dollars) more expensive than consumed goods
- Developing countries are more reliant on fossil fuel than developed ones
- Tidal power made up far less of the total energy production than gas or coal does
Cấu trúc so sánh hơn của danh từ
- Electronic products costs more money than consumed goods, at 7 million and 5 million respectively
Cấu trúc so sánh bộ số
- The turnover generated from cinema tickets is over twofold higher than that of food and drinks
- The turnover generated from cinema tickets is two times as high as that of food and drinks
- Electricity was half as popular as gas for cooking
- The turnover generated from food and drinks is merely one half of the figure for cinema tickets
Những cấu trúc so sánh hay
- The number of people living in poverty doubled/tripled between 2010 and 2020
- Three times as many people chose to use gas for cooking as/compared to electricity.
- There were twice as many people in Hanoi as in Hai Phong
- There were three times as many visitors who choose online shopping than physical shopping
- There was a twofold increase in the number people shopping online between 2010 and 2020
- The number people shopping online increased twofold between 2010 and 2020
- Half the number of children chose to play badminton as football
- Badminton was half as popular as football for children’s play
So sánh nhất
- Japanese people spent the most money on electronic products
= Japanese people spent more money on electronic products than any other expenses
- Riding a bike was the most well-preferred game among Japanese children
= Riding a bike was more well-preferred among Japanese children among any other games
Cấu trúc so sánh ngang bằng
- The percentage of students who studied engineering and literature were very similar
- A similar amount of electricity was generated by coal and oil
- The amount of electricity produced by coal was very similar to that by oil
- More males than females chose TV = Not as many females as males chose TV
- The motorbike was more popular than other means of transportation
- = Other means of transportation were not as popular as the motorbike
Cấu trúc so sánh với differ/different/difference
- The amount of time spent on doing sports differed by almost 30% according to gender
- There was a difference of over 15% in the amount of time males and females doing sport
- The figure was distinctly different among females, only half of whom played sports
Trên đây, SYM English đã giới thiệu cho bạn Cấu Trúc So Sánh Trong Biểu Đồ Writing Task 1, hi vọng bài viết hữu ích với các bạn để luyện thi IELTS. Đừng quên đón đọc các bài viết tiếp theo của chúng tôi để cập nhật các kiến thức tiếng Anh hữu ích bạn nhé!
Trong quá trình sử dụng tài liệu của SYM, các bạn có góp ý hoặc cần hỗ trợ các bạn có thể liên hệ Fanpage SYM English để nhận hỗ trợ nhanh nhất từ SYM.
Để có thêm nhiều tài liệu học IELTS hơn các bạn vào Cộng Đồng Tự Học IELTS 8.0 – Tài Liệu Tự Học IETS Miễn Phí để tải!
Đăng ký kênh youtube : https://bit.ly/dang-ky-kenh-SYM để xem nhiều video có ích giúp bạn tăng band điểm cao hơn.
SYM English chúc bạn học IELTS thật tốt với bài Cấu trúc so sánh
Ms. Nguyen Thi Thu Huong, IELTS 8.0.